Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 18th 2018: Trying Out 6 Restaurants at the Natick Mall

While waiting for my other half at the Natick Mall today, I decided to go check out some of the food places here that I  have not been to before.

My first stop was at Blue Dalia, a pretty nice Mexican restaurant located within the Wegman's here.
The usual chips and salsa for starters, although the sauces were pretty good,
and I got the SOPES DE HONGOS (3 masa boats topped with mashed garbanzos, roasted mushrooms with epazote, crema, queso fresco and chile de árbol salsa),
which were both well presented, and exquisite in taste. Definitely coming back again some day.

Next, I got a Hot Chocolate from The Buzz Coffee Shop, which was pretty good,
and the Maple Onion Burger (8 oz. irradiated beef, aged cheddar, smoky bacon, maple onion jam, chipotle aioli, toasted brioche roll), which came with Zucchini Fries, from the Burger Bar by Wegman's.
Once again, an excellent burger. Good restaurants all associated with Wegman's.

My next restaurant at the mall was the American Girl Bistro, a really girly restaurant, with food for kids.
I got the Blue Moon Milkshake (cotton candy),
which was pretty interesting, being blue and having real cotton candy. Maybe I should not have gotten it to go.

My next place was Woops!, which is more of a kiosk than a restaurant, for macarons, getting the Lemon Tart and Passion Fruit flavors,
sampling the Lychee Rose flavor as well.

Way too sweet really.

My final food place for the day was the Dapper Doughnut, where they make mini doughnuts right in front of your eyes,
For the toppings, I chose the Fluffer Nutter, Strawberry Bella and Blueberry Lemon.
Tiny but delicious and crispy.

Overall, a pretty satisfying day trying out places in the Natick Mall. The only place I haven't tried is Sbarro.



No comments:

Post a Comment