Wednesday, August 8, 2018

August 8th 2018: 4 New Hampshire Towns in the Morning

This morning, I passed through Lunenburg,
Old Lunenburg Primary School,
End of School Street
Chelmsford,
Primrose School
Nashua NH,
Christmas Tree Shops
Round Pond, Amherst Street 
Merrimack NH,
St. John Neumann Church
Merrimack Valley Baptist Church
Stump Pond, 15 Craftsman Lane
and Amherst NH
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
to reach Hollis NH,
Silver Lake State Park
where I went on a hike at the Spalding Park Town Forest. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Other than Dunklee Pond,
everything else was pretty much wetlands.
With that, I called it a day, heading to Shrewsbury to check out the newest restaurant there, Atlantic Poke, which operates in a Chipotle sort of way.

I got The Sashimi (tuna, salmon, edamame, seaweed, green onion, cucumber, Atlantic Sauce (house creamy sweet mayo sauce),
Not bad I guess. Overall though, it is worth a try, but for the price, probably not worth going back a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment