Monday, August 20, 2018

August 20th 2018: Exploring Much of Litchfield NH

This morning, I started out in Londonderry NH,
Londonderry Square
then headed to Litchfield NH,
Roy Memorial Park
Litchfield Presbyterian Church
Open Doors Christian Fellowship
Mel's Funway Park
Grace Covenant Church
St. Francis of Assisi Church
going for a hike at the Moore's Falls Conservation Area from 530 Charles Bancroft Highway.

 The falls are actually just rapids,
which were not much to see. My wanderings led me back to the St. Francis of Assisi Church area, from which I headed back along the road to my car.

From here, I headed into Merrimack NH,
First Church of Merrimack
Veterans Memorial, 7 Baboosic Lake Road
Abbie Griffin Park
Our Lady of Mercy Church
Weston Park

exploring the Twin Bridge Park,

which has pretty nice waterfalls

in the trails behind the park where the bridges are.
With that, I called it a day and headed to work. After work, I headed to Wellesley to get some ice cream from Truly Yogurt,
getting the Crunchasaurus flavor.
Not bad, but nothing special.



No comments:

Post a Comment