Friday, August 17, 2018

August 17th 2018: Venturing into Londonderry NH

I started out this morning in Salem NH,
Fire Department
Pleasant Street United Methodist Church
St. Joseph Church
then Windham NH,
Delahunty Garden and Landscape Center
Letizio Tower
where I went on a hike at the Foster's Pond Conservation Area, where the path I took from 34 Nashua Road is shown below in pink.
I tried to find the rail bed, but ended up going on the Nancy Johnson Trail instead. Finding my way to the pond in the south, there was a decent view of it from the rail bed.
Venturing back into the woods, I passed by several wetlands areas,
getting lost before finally finding my way to Foster's Pond, where there were several views as I walked around it.
Back at my car, I headed into Londonderry NH for the first time,
Kendall Pond
Town Common
Londonderry United Methodist Church
Londonderry Presbyterian Church
Londonderry High School
Central Fire Station
Londonderry Baptist Church
then crossed the river into Merrimack NH
St. James United Methodist Church
Homestead Restaurant and Tavern
Faith Episcopal Church
before calling it a day and heading to work. After work, I went to get some ice cream from White Mountain Creamery in Newton, getting the Candy Bar flavor.
Not sure why it was so melted though. Not coming back again for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment