Sunday, August 12, 2018

August 12th 2018: Museums in Quincy and Hull

While waiting for my other half today, I decided to spend my time visiting some museums this foggy day, firstly the Hull Lifesaving Museum in Hull.

Interesting maritime museum,
with a children's area
and a cupola to look out from,
although there was nothing much to see this foggy day.
My next museum was the USS Salem CA-139, docked in Quincy.
Walking among the desolate rooms on this wet foggy day did make it feel a little creepy at times.
To cap it off, I went to grab some lunch from Num Pang Kitchen, a Vietnamese sandwich place located within the Prudential Center.
I got the Five Spice Pork Belly Sandwich,
Pretty good actually for an Americanized place. They have a few locations in New York too.

No comments:

Post a Comment