Wednesday, August 22, 2018

August 22nd 2018: The Merrimack Historical Society, Merrimack NH

I started out in Londonderry NH this morning,
St. Mark the Evangelist Church
Orchard Christian Fellowship

going on a hike at the Town Center Trails, where the path I took is shown below in pink.
I first visited the Peace Pole,
then headed to the apple orchard side, where I thought I was trespassing,
Next, the Adams Pond area,
then the town common area,
then the area behind the schools.
Not a bad hike actually. From here, it was on to Merrimack NH,
Bedford Road Baptist Church
Watson Park
Horseshoe Pond
to visit the Historical Society there. Nothing much but a one room schoolhouse here.
With that, I called it a day and headed to work. After work, I went to Mike's Roast Beef and Seafood in Everett to get a small Roast Beef Sandwich.
Nothing special though.

No comments:

Post a Comment