Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3rd 2013: Dinner at Tastings Wine Bar and Bistro, Foxborough

Today after work, I had to go to the Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel in the town of Foxborough to collect my stuff for the Electric Run tomorrow. Thankfully, the line wasn't too long,

and I got my stuff pretty quickly.

From here, I decided to head nearby to Tastings Wine Bar and Bistro for dinner.

There weren't too many people in this nice upscale place on a Thursday night, surprisingly.

For food, I decided to get the Vermont Rabbit (herb risotto, roasted radish, strawberry, parmesan crisp, violet mustard, cucumber),

which was absolutely delicious considering all the individual ingredients that seemed pretty out there but coming together nicely in the end.

I might not have tried the wine, but I definitely recommend trying the food here.

No comments:

Post a Comment