Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22nd 2013: Dinner at Cibuco Restaurant and Grill, Worcester

Today after work, I had a bowling game to go to, so I decided to grab a quick dinner at Cibuco Restaurant Grill, a Puerto Rican restaurant located in Worcester at 118 Cambridge Street.

There used to be a bakery here, the Back in the Day Pastry Shoppe, that I visited before, but no longer exists.

I had to spend $40 here, so I decided to get the Mofongoburger,

the Ensalada de Carrucho (conch salad),

 the Asapao de Camarones (shrimp stew),

the Tostones (fried green plantains),

and 2 desserts, namely the Budin de Pan (Bread Pudding)

and the Tres Leches.
The desserts were pretty good, and the burger was pretty interesting as well. the conch had the texture of dry tuna though, while the stew and the plantains were just so-so. Overall, an okay meal, but there are better places in town.




No comments:

Post a Comment