Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15th 2013: A Dessert Dinner at the Full Scoop, Worcester

I had bowling after work today, so I decided to use one of my Yelp deals at a local place, namely the Full Scoop, a small ice cream shop in Worcester. I had to spend $15 here, which meant having to buy 3 items. I decided to get the Papi's Peanut Butter Wonda (Reese Peanut Butter Cup Taste In A Shake),

the Baker's Brownie Sundae (Homemade Brownies Warmed Up And Drenched With Hot Fudge On The Bottom Of A Dish, With Your Choice Of Ice Cream, Covered In More Hot Fudge, Whip Cream With A Cherry And Nuts On Top)

and the Green Monsta Shake (Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Blended With Oreo Cookies).
The sundae and the peanut butter shake were pretty good, although the mint one was not to my liking. They were all too sweet to finish anyway, and my team did not do well today at bowling either, although we did win one game. I guess it's better than nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment