Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13th 2011: Dinner at Ted's Montana Grill, Westborough

Today after work, I had to get something at Target, so I decided to try out a restaurant in Westborough where the Target store is, at Ted's Montana Grill, which is a chain restaurant. As I walked to the restaurant, I saw another restaurant across the road, Tavolino Restaurant, but I decided to stick with Western food for today since I had it 3 days ago in Leicester.

The restaurant itself looked like an upscale saloon, so it was a good thing I was in my professional clothes. For dinner, I decided to go with the bison meat version of the George's Cadillac burger. 
It was quite good, but then again, how can anyone go wrong with cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce? Other than that, it was pretty typical though. Tavolino next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment