Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20th 2011: Dinner at Wong Dynasty Restaurant in Holden

Tonight after work, I decided to try my luck again at having Chinese food at Wong Dynasty Restaurant in Holden. Thankfully, it was open today. This place actually looks like a residence from outside, but once I stepped inside, it looked like a decent bar restaurant, with only the sushi bar indicating any Asian influence.

I decided to have a huge meal today, going for the Seafood Special Soup, which is actually meant for 2 people, and fearing it would not be enough for me, I got the Kunbu Roll, and the Kung Pao Triple Delight to top it all.
Seafood Special Soup
Kunbu Roll



Kung Pao Triple Delight
I was surprised that I was able to finish all the food, because I had intended to bring back any leftover Kung Pao meat. Overall, I enjoyed my dinner, although I did not think the soup was that special. The sushi roll was delicious, although there wasn't any artistic value to it. Other than that, I would say that this is a pretty nice restaurant for Americanized Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment