Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10th 2012: Dinner at Texas BBQ Company, Northborough

Today after work, I decided to try out the Texas BBQ Company in Northborough for dinner.

This place is more of a bar than a restaurant, although it does have a small dining area, with the feel of a small town diner.

I decided to get the corn chowder and the 3 meat sampler, consisting of beef ribs, Pulled Pork and Texas Hill Country Sausage, with cornbread, baked beans and mashed potatoes on the side.
Corn Chowder
3 Meat Sampler










The corn chowder had peppers blended into it, giving it a Mexican feel, while the meats were tender and flavorful with smoky flavor, going well with all the sides. I enjoyed my meal, but like yesterday, I probably won't bring my friends here either due to the simple decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment