Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16th 2012: Dinner at Joey's Bar and Grill, Worcester

Tonight, just as I thought I was done for the day, I realized that one of my experiments did not run properly, so I had to run it again. As I waited for it to complete, I decided that there was enough time to sneak out to grab a bite at Joey's Bar and Grill in Worcester.

Expecting a typical bar restaurant, this place actually turned out to be quite stylish in decor, and it was full of people on a Thursday night. Thankfully, there were still tables available for me. While waiting to be served, I could not help but notice that the clientele were all people at least 10 years older than myself, including the waitresses.



Undaunted and determined to find out what this restaurant was about, I decided to get the Chilli Glazed Gulf Shrimp appetizer and the Lamb Shank main course.
Chilli Glazed Gulf Shrimp
Lamb Shank










The appetizer itself was so filling and good that by the time the lamb came, I was already full. Although the lamb was tender and flavorful as well, I could not stuff myself any more.

Oh well, a delicious leftover lunch awaits me tomorrow then. With that, I headed back to work, and thankfully my experiment went well this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment