Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28th 2012: Dinner at a Discount at Northworks Bar and Grille, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to try the Northworks Bar and Grille in Worcester, having obtained a $10 for $20 worth of food Livingsocial deal.

After parking in a lot across the street, I headed into what looked like a typical bar restaurant, just a little nicer. Looking at the menu, I decided to go for a cup of seafood chowder and the Tuesday special of the lobster and crabmeat pie, with mashed potatoes and coleslaw on the side.
Seafood Chowder and popcorn
Lobster and Crabmeat Pie










When the soup came, I was surprised that there was a complementary bowl of popcorn as well. After finishing my soup which was good, the pie soon came, and I enjoyed it too. I was then told that in order to use my coupon I had to spend at least $20, so I was forced to get a dessert, even though I was already feeling stuffed by then. I decided to go for the Hot Fudge Ice Cream Puff, and although it was really good, I could barely finish half of it before I finally gave up.
 However, I ended paying on $4 for my big meal. I would say it was pretty worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment