Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23rd 2012: Watching Jeremy Lin in Action at Jerry Remy's Seaport, Boston

Tonight after work, I decided to head into Boston for a meetup event at Jerry Remy's Seaport in Boston to watch the New York Knicks-Miami Heat NBA Basketball game.

I thought that I would be early, but due to my GPS not functioning well in Boston, I ended up being 10 minutes late. The harbor area was pretty beautiful, so I took some photos here, although the night time capture wasn't that great.
 Heading inside, I found the meetup members standing around in front of a super large flat screen covering the entire wall of the bar.
We finally managed to get a table set for us, and when it got down to ordering food,one of my new friends asked to share a meal, and we got the Chicken Quesadillas. Thinking it would not be enough for me, I decided to get the Poblano Chile Roast Beef Sandwich as well, with sweet potato fries on the side.
Chicken Quesadillas
Poblano Chile Roast Beef Sandwich


Sweet Potato Fries
 The sandwich was rather tasteless, although the beef itself was tender, the fries were good, while the quesadillas had green bell peppers, which I do not really like, so overall, I did not have a good time today. Jeremy Lin was pathetic as well, with Miami Heat winning easily.

At least I can say that the bar is a pretty nice place, but probably more for drinks than food.


No comments:

Post a Comment