Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7th 2012: Dinner At Dante's Restaurant, Worcester

Tonight after work, I decided to try out another restaurant on Shrewsbury Street in Worcester, namely Dante's Restaurant at 421 Shrewsbury Street.

The restaurant did not look very impressive from the outside, and it was very simply decorated on the inside as well.
 I decided to go with the Mediterranean Lamb, consisting of panko crust coated lamb chops on a bed of spinach with mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side.
It was okay, although the dish was a little sour for my liking, and it did not fill me up at all, so I decided to have some dessert. I decided to get the Strawberry and Kiwi Bomb, made of egg rolls stuffed with strawberry and kiwi pieces, in a bed of sweet whipped cream.
The filling was a little sour, but the sweet cream helped to dampen the sourness, making the dish more enjoyable. Overall, my experience was okay, but compared to the other restaurants on the same road, I probably won't come back any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment