Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3rd 2012: Having a Snack at Lee-Side Bar, Falmouth

Tonight after work, I was headed to Martha's Vineyard for the second time.  I was really early at the harbor in Woods Hole, Falmouth, but could not make it onto an earlier boat than the one I was supposed to be on. Having not had dinner yet. I was really hungry, but as I was going to be eating at my friend's place in a short while, I decided to look for something small to eat. At the harbor is a small bar restaurant called the Lee-Side Bar, located at 29 Railroad Avenue. Here I went once I knew I would be waiting for at least another hour, and after looking at the menu, I decided to get the Stuffed Quahog, a shellfish filled with Chorizo.


The quahog was pretty good actually, but it only made me more hungry. When i finally got on board the ferry, I decided to get a bowl of quahog chowder. It's a little different from regular clam chowder I guess, but not much, with quahg being a little chewier.
With that, I was quite full by the time I reached my friend's place, although we had avocado shakes made by her, which was actually really good, mixed with vanilla ice-cream and soy milk.  I'm definitely looking forward to continuing my sightseeing in Martha's Vineyard tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment