Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13th 2012: Dinner at Nuovo, Worcester

Tonight after work, I decided to try out a relatively new restaurant in the Worcester area, Nuovo. It replaced Tribeca, which I never tried, so hopefully it was for the better. The restaurant itself was pretty high-class, although it wasn't crowded on a freezing Monday night. Unfortunately, it also meant that my camera refused to function again.
Valentine's Day Decorations

I decided to get the Sweet Red Bell Pepper Bisque with Lump Crab Meat for starters, and the Filetto di Manzo Ripieno, a filet mignon dish stuffed with seafood with cheese ravioli on the side.
Sweet Red Bell Pepper Bisque with Lump Crab Meat
Filetto di Manzo Ripieno










I usually don't like red peppers, but the soup was really good with the peppers minced into it, while the filet mignon went really well with the seafood stuffing. I won't mind coming back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment