Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2nd 2012: Dinner at Brew City Grill and Brew House, Worcester

Tonight after work, I decided to try out a restaurant close to work, at the Brew City Grill and Brew House. This place has free parking for customers behind it, and I was lucky enough to have a free space then.

The establishment is a sort of bar restaurant, and it was actually pretty nicely decorated inside with the walls being painted like it was during the industrial revolution, with steam trains and all.

Not really knowing what to order, I decided to go with the BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, thinking it was a small appetizer, and mistakenly ordered the BBQ Brisket Dinner, which was in the same sauce as well. Score 0 for variety. Second mistake, both dishes were so large I barely dented either before I was full. The nachos were good, though.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
BBQ Brisket Dinner












Oh well, tons of leftovers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment