Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15th 2014: Badminton and Food in Waltham Before the Snow Storm

There was a potential snow storm coming in today, but I decided to take a chance that it would not affect badminton, and headed to Waltham anyway to get some breakfast, this time at Joseph's Two Restaurant. This place is one of the nicer breakfast places here, and as always there were a lot of people. I got a table thankfully, and after looking at the menu, I decided to get the Northern Style Benedict (Turkey (Perdue) Sausage with Grilled Cornbread),

along with a cup of Hot Chocolate.
The dish was actually pretty good, especially with the cornbread, although I had hardly eaten half my meal when I felt full.

I decided to bag it to go, and headed to a fun day of badminton with my friends. Lunch was at Mulan in town as always, but this time we ordered several new dishes. We got the Shredded Pork with Peking Sauce,

the Minced Pork With Preserved Long Beans,

the Pork Blood Tofu and Intestine,

the Seafood and Vegetable Soup

and the Winter Melon Soup.
Not too bad as always, although I did not get to try the Winter Melon Soup, and the long beans were a little too sour for me, while I had to eat all the pork blood tofu and intestines as no one else wanted to eat it.

By this time, the snow had started to fall. I had wanted to attend my friend's birthday party tonight, but as it was only going to get worse, I decided to call it a day instead and head home for the night. Oh well, at least I got to hang out with friends for a bit before the snowstorm.






No comments:

Post a Comment