Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27th 2014: Dinner with Colleagues at Kyoto Bar and Grill, Worcester

As I was about to leave work today when my colleague invited me to dinner and drinks at Kyoto Bar in Grill in Worcester, a Japanese Hibachi place which I have been to many times before. This time, I decided to get a drink like the rest of them, getting the Ruffino, a brand of Moscato dessert wine, which was really good. For food, I decided to just get the Mafia Roll  (Lobster tempura, crab, cucumber, avocado, tempura crumb, mushroom sauce, eel sauce, tobiko), which was actually one of the better rolls I've had here. 

By the time we left, it was actually snowing pretty heavily, even though it wasn't even in the forecast. Stupid New England weather. Thank goodness I got home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment