Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21st 2014: Having a Farewell Party for My Friend

My good friend was leaving for California tomorrow morning, so a few of us held a farewell party for her a t a friend's place in Boston. Before picking her up, I was really hungry, so I decided to stop by Swissbakers, the bakery I had been to last week in Boston. This time, I decided something savory, getting the Spinach and Cheese Croissant,

and the Bacon Quiche.
Not bad as always. However, the food made me pretty full, so I could not even eat much of the pizza that we got for the party. Thankfully, my friend had a lot of fun for her last night in town. I have to drive her to the airport early tomorrow, and my original intention was to sleep in my car, but thankfully my friend offered her futon for the night, so I was able to take a short rest, although a fire alarm in her apartment complex and honking cars outside did make sleeping that much harder as well. More to come in my entry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment