Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17th 2014: Dinner at Spazio, Braintree

Tonight after work, I had dinner with my friend at an Italian place, Spazio, in the town of Braintree.

This place is not too bad in terms of decor,

so I had hope for the food to come. We decided to get the Clams and Mussels (san marzano tomatoes, chorizo sausage) for appetizers,

with me getting the Chicken Marsalla (mushrooms, garlic mashed and acorn squash) for my main dish,

while my friend got the 12oz Pork Chop Milanese (with smoked mozzarella, gratin potato and braised swiss chard).
The mussels were pretty good, the sauce not being too sour and infused with the taste of the shellfish.

My chicken was just okay though, as was the pork, nothing amazing about either. Neither of us were able to finish our food, but we still had more to spend, so we got the Lemon Pudding Cake (with mixed berries) dessert. 

Way too sweet, and we had to force ourselves to eat all of it. A promising start to the meal, but a disappointing finish. Not coming back again.






No comments:

Post a Comment