Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9th 2014: Dinner at 404 Tapas Bar, Brookline

Today after work, I had dinner with a friend in Brookline, trying out the Mediterranean restaurant 404 Tapas Bar at 404 Harvard Street, which apparently is owned by the Khayyam Restaurant that has the same address as well, which I have been to in the past.

The bar itself was pretty nice,

but the entire place was devoid of people. We were soon to find out why.

We decided to get the Meat Quatro (Grilled Lamb, Grilled Steak, Lamb Merguez, Grilled Chicken) 

and the Mediterranean Swordfish.
Although both dishes were presented pretty well, the food itself was pretty terrible, with the fish being overcooked and not fresh, while the meat was a little bland at times as well. To say the least, we were in a hurry to get out of the place after finishing the food quickly.

My friend invited me up to his place in the 77 Adams Street Condominiums in Quincy, where he took me up to the roof. They have a pretty decent function room area here,

and the views from the top were pretty amazing, although I could not take much at night.
I guess I have to come back here sometime during the day next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment