Friday, May 25, 2018

May 25th 2018: Hiking in Lincoln and Wellesley

I started out today in Lincoln, going for a short hike at Snider Pond, where the path I took is shown below in pink.
More of a wetland than a pond though.
From here, it was on to the town of Wellesley, where I took a hike eastwards from 125 Livingston Road at the Susan Lee Memorial Sanctuary. There were views of the Charles River from the path,
but my ultimate goal was the Waban Arches, which were not bad, although I wish I had better views of them.
With that, I called it a day and headed into Natick for breakfast at Casey's Diner, which has to be one of the smallest diners I have been to.
I got the Breakfast Grilled Cheese (Fried Egg, Bacon, tomato on bread),
which was filling but nothing extraordinary.

For lunch, I decided to head to Millbury
Post Office

to check out The Coop, which was a really small takeout like place, though in a modern setting.
I got the BBQ Tips Loaded Wings (BBQ brisket, pork bits, BBQ sauce),

which was actually pretty tasty. Might have been better bone in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment