Friday, May 4, 2018

May 4th 2018: Hiking Before Work

Before work today, I started out in Waltham,
YMCA Pond, 725 Lexington Street
Dassault Systemes

going for a hike at the Shady's Pond Conservation Area, located behind a residential area. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
Nothing much to see here though.
From here, it was on to the town of Weston,
Weston Fire Station #2, 290 South Avenue
checking out a few small water bodies in the Weston Reservoir area, the path I took being shown below in pink.
Other than the reservoir itself, the other water bodies here were nothing to speak of.
My last rehike for the day was at the Highland Street Forest area, where the path I took here to explore parts I did not before is shown below in pink.
Other than the pond that seemed to be on private property, nothing else of note in these areas.
With that, I called it a day and headed to work, passing by Wayland
Post Office
along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment