Friday, May 11, 2018

May 11th 2018: More Hiking in the Morning

I started out this morning in Lincoln,
Lincoln Cemetery, 98 Lexington Road
going for a short hike at the Flint Fields, the path I took shown below in pink.
Nothing much to see here,
even from the fields here.
Next, the Fernald Woods in town.
Once again, nothing much to see here.
From here, I went to revisit College Pond from the end of Juniper Road in Weston.
Sadly, nothing much this time around.
My last stop for the day was at the Lyons Cutler Reservation in Sudbury, where the path I took is shown below in pink.
Once again, nothing to see here.

What a disappointing morning for hiking. With that, I headed into Worcester for a bite at Grill 352, a new Mediterranean place that has opened up in place of Cafe Manzi, which I visited a long time ago. I got the Kabuli Palau (with lamb shank, raisin and bread),
which wasn't too bad, especially with the tangy sauce provided, but overall, nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment