Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2nd 2018: Hikes in the Morning

My first hike this morning was at the Cedar Hill Outdoor Program Center in Waltham, where the path I took here is shown below in pink.
Not sure if I was trespassing the whole time, but not bad a place to visit.
After visiting the River Street Dam behind the Shaw's in town on the Charles River,
it was time to revisit Sears Land in Weston, where the path I took to view the water bodies I missed out on is shown below in pink.

Pretty nice area actually, with a few waterfalls and stone bridges.

From here, I headed into Natick for a hike at Pine Hill, where the path I took is shown below in pink.

Nothing much to see here though.

With that, I called it a day, getting a Spinach Stew

from Accra Girls, an African restaurant in Worcester.

Pretty tasty actually, and spicy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment