Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May 15th 2018: Finishing Up Sudbury, Concord and Bedford

I started out this morning in Sudbury with a rehike at Davis Farm, with the rough path I took being shown below in pink.
The path to the water body itself was waterlogged, soaking my socks, and the water body itself was nothing of significance.
As a result, I decided to hightail it out of there as best I could, trudging onto Davis Field next door instead.
Leaving the area, I headed into Concord,
Angiers Pond, 74 Strawberry Hill Road
Bordens Pond, 200 Great Meadows Road
The Fenn School

going for a hike at Barrett's Mill Conservation Area.
Extremely run down with a lot of fallen trees, but somehow I made it to the water, which was nothing to look at though.
From here, I headed to my next hike at the October Farm Riverfront in town. The path I took here is shown below in pink.
There was nothing to see from the top of any of the hills here, but thankfully there were several nice views of the water bodies here.
From here, it was on to the town of Bedford,
Town Center
going for a hike at Town Campus.
Nothing to see here though.
With that, I called it a day for hiking, going to Winchester
The Clancy Group
for a bite at Cafe Zen, a small cafe located within a dance studio.
I got the Miso Master (Spinach, Smoked Turkey, miso sauce in tortilla wrap),
which was actually pretty tasty considering it had only 3 ingredients.

Later on, I got hungry again, and decided to get another wrap from Muscle Maker Grill in Saugus, which has locations elsewhere in the country as well.
I got the Santa Fe (Chicken, turkey bacon, red beans and brown rice, reduced-fat cheddar
cheese and zero-carb signature sauce in a jalapeƱo wrap), which came with Western Potatoes.
Not bad, with the tangy potatoes as well.

With that, I finished up 3 towns in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment