Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9th 2012: Dinner at Smokestack Urban Barbecue, Worcester

Tonight after work, I decided to try out the Smokestack Urban Barbecue in Worcester. This place looks like a very trendy bar restaurant, and each table comes with a Coors Light bucket of sauces, with the 3 BBQ sauces, Carolina Q, Bourbon Molasses and Kansas City Kick being creations of the restaurant itself.

The BBQ sauces
Inside the restaurant










I decided to try the Shrimp and Grits for appetizer, which was really tasty.
Next, in an attempt to try everything the place had to offer, I decided to go with the Smokestack Mammoth Burger, covered in beef, pork, chicken, coleslaw, onion strings and Jalapenos with Kansas Kick Sauce.
The burger was good, but I could not even finish half of it. Oh well, my lunch for tomorrow then.

To end it all, I got a free T-shirt for ordering the Mammoth. It comes with the dish whether or not you manage to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment