Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16th 2012: Dinner at Feng Asian Bistro, Millbury

Tonight, I decided to head to the town of Millbury for dinner at Feng Asian Bistro, found within the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley. This place looks really high class, and the lights were dimmed for a romantic feel, but that just made the photo-taking a little harder.

I decided to try the specials today, going for the Blackstone Roll, which has a lot of delicious stuff in it that I can't remember the names of, and the 2012 Roll which has a pineapple in the center and a shrimp ball on top, among other things, as special rolls go. Thinking that 2 rolls would not be enough, I tried to look for an appetizer dish that appealed to me, and ended up ordering a main dish, the Yamyazaki and Apple Shang-Hai Braised Short Rib.
Blackstone Roll
2012 Roll


Yamyazaki and Apple Shang-Hai Braised Short Rib
I initially thought that I would not be able to finish the short rib, but it turned out to be a small dish, and I had it all just fine. The apple sauce was a little sweet for my liking, but when mixed with the short rib, it turned out amazing.

With that, I headed home, satisfied with my find in Millbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment