Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26th 2012: Dinner at Evo, Worcester

Tonight after work, I went to Evo in Worcester for dinner. This place is a typical burger place which also caters to the needs of vegans and gluten allergic people. It had really nice decor for a burger place, I must say.



I decided to go for the Phat Albert with The Indian Double Dare Topping, having a French Onion Soup as my starter. I went with the Phat Albert Patty because unlike normal patties, it is stuffed with American and cheddar cheese and baked to seal in the flavors, and I went with the Indian Double dare topping because it is a spicy sour cream sauce with ghost chilli, the spiciest pepper in the world.
Phat Albert Burger with Whipped Potatoes
and Indian Double Dare Sauce 
French Onion Soup











Thankfully, the waitress knowingly put the sauce on the side, because just one dip of it and I was rushing to get water down my throat to quell the fire there. I decided not to touch it any more for the rest of my meal, but thankfully the patty was so tasty that it made the burger delicious even though there wasn't any other sauce around.

With that, I have found another nice burger place in Worcester.

No comments:

Post a Comment