Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 20th 2012: Dinner at British Beer Company, Framingham

Tonight, my friend asked me out for dinner at the British Beer Company in Framingham, so I gladly went to try out a new restaurant in the area.

I decided to go with the Chicken and Leek Pasty Pie, trying the Stout Onion Soup first, which was pretty good. The pie itself was ok, being served with mashed potatoes and chicken gravy, but I could not finish the dish, probably due to the leek which I don't like very much. My friend chose the Meatloaf Maximus, which was okay as well.
Stout Onion Soup
Chicken and Leek Pasty Pie










For dessert, my friend chose the key lime pie, which was rather good.  I decided to have a little drink tonight, since my friend wanted to go dancing at Samba Steak and Sushi House later tonight, so I got a fruity drink, the Mahoney Twist, which was really good actually.
With that we headed to Samba Steak and Sushi House. I have been here to try the sushi before, but I did not know that they held dance parties here too. There was no entrance fee, but I have to say the dance floor was actually between the tables in front of the bar, which wasn't really a very big area. The karaoke session was on tonight from 9 to 10.30pm, and then the dance party started. To be honest, I haven't partied for a while, but I still had a good time with my friends here, dancing nearly till closing time after midnight before finally heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment