Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3rd 2012: Dinner at Shiraz Armenian Cuisine, Worcester

Today after work, I decided to try out Shiraz Armenian Cuisine at 259 Park Avenue in Worcester. From the outside, it does not look like there is any space for sitting, but when I entered, the space was much larger than some restaurants I have been to. The interior decor was very simplistic, however.

After looking at the menu, I decided to have the Lahana Dolma, which is  namely cabbage wrapped ground beef in tomato sauce, served with rice and a salad. Unfortunately, the dish was too sour for my taste, and I was suffering all the while I was eating it.

Finally done, I decided to give the place a chance by ordering a dessert. I have had baklava many times before, so I decided to try something different, the Kataif, made of shredded dough and cream, doused in maple syrup and cinnamon.
It was really good, and now I can add 1 more dish to my list of accepted Mediterranean desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment