Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21st 2013: Pizza Dinner from Pizza Days, Medford

Today after work, I was supposed to do some food truck stuff, but ended up leaving work really late, so I headed to the kitchen instead, stopping by Pizza Days in Medford, a pizza takeout place which had absolutely no sitting room to grab a few pizzas for my friends to eat.

With my Groupon, I ordered a personal sized Hawaiian Pizza (Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Ham and Pineapple),

a personal sized Cheese Bacon Burger Pizza (Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese and Beef)

and the Pizza Carne Amorasso (Italian sausage, pepperoni, prosciutto, garlic, mozzarella cheese, aged parmesan).
The pizzas were all average at best. After eating one slice of each, I ended up giving the rest to my friends. Thankfully, I could stay at my friend's place in Boston tonight, so tomorrow I can still spend some time sightseeing before having to go do some food truck stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment