Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7th 2013: Dinner at Extravaganza Pizza and Bar, Framingham

After a long period of being stranded at home because of a hole in my  in my car's windshield, I was finally able to come out for once, and I decided to do so by having dinner in the town of Framingham,  at a Brazilian pizza place called Extravaganza Pizza and Bar. I initially thought it is just another pizza takeout place, but it is actually more a simply decorated family style restaurant, as you can probably tell from my picture below.
Using my Groupon, I decided to get a small Surf and Turf Pizza (Roasted garlic, steak tips, shrimp, tomato, mozzarella and oregano),
and The Brazilian Picanha Steak for 1 ((Served with Rice, Tropeiro Beans, Tomato Relish, Salpicão and Fries) for my meal,

along with a Mousse de Maracuja (Passion Fruit Mousse) for  dessert.


The pizza was actually pretty good, while the steak was delicious and tender, going well with the beans and the salpicao. The mousse itself was pretty simplistic, though presented well and tasty as well.

Overall, not too bad a meal on a rainy night. It was good to be able to eat pretty authentic Brazilian food, non-Rodizio style


No comments:

Post a Comment