Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10th 2013: Exploring Roslindale Before Meeting Up with Friends

Today after work, I had to go pick up my friend in Malden who had just come back from LA after a friend's wedding, so I decided to do some sightseeing in the Roslindale
Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Epiphany
Roslindale Public Library
Roslindale Cogregational Church
Roslindale Baptist Church
Bethany United Methodist Church
and Jamaica Plain areas of Boston
Bethel AME Church
Jamaica Plain Latvian Lutheran Church
before heading to Malden on this rainy day.

After picking my friend up, we then headed to South Station to pick another friend up, and head to Hot Pot Buffet at 70 Beach Street in Chinatown for dinner, where we had a great time eating, drinking and talking before finally calling it a night.

Looking forward to my first rigid heddle weaving class tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment