Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th 2013: Playing Dodgeball at the Wang YMCA

Today after work, I had a dodgeball match at a fundraiser for the Wang YMCA in Boston, but before that, I decided to grab some takeout Mediterranean food from Ani Takeout, pretty similar in style to Pizza Days in Medford, in the town of Belmont, getting the Armenian Burger Dinner

and the Lamb Kabob Dinner.
All the food was actually really good, although I did not want to eat too much before the dodgeball match, so I left most of it for later.

Dodgeball itself was pretty fun, although my team only won 3 matches out of 7, and we got to eat Chicken and Rice from the Chicken and Rice Guys as well.
After the match was over and the winners got their DVDs of the movie "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story", we headed to Shojo in Chinatown for a quick drink and fun conversation before finallh heading home for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment