Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19th 2013: A Sandwich Dinner at Apple Spice Cafe and Bakery, Shrewsbury

Today before bowling, I decided to grab food from Apple Spice Cafe and Bakery, a deli located in Shrewsbury. It has apparently taken the place of Wah-Bo Burger. The decor is pretty decent for a deli, as you can see below.

I decided to get the Sandwich-Soup Combo Meal, with the Strawberry Grilled Chicken Sandwich (blend of sweet and savory spices with hint of mild curry mixed with fruit and chicken breast)

and the Baja Tortilla soup.
Sadly, the sandwich was totally tasteless, and I lost my appetite for it after a few bites. Thankfully, the soup was not too bad. Overall, I probably would not come back here again. At least we won 2 out of 3 games at bowling tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment