Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12th 2014: Dinner at Capital Grille, Boston

Today after work, I decided to use my $50 gift card at the Capital Grille to have dinner with my friend at the Hynes Convention Center location.

This place is really fancy,
but what surprised me the most was the prices of the food on the menu, entrees being almost $50 each.

To minimise the cost of our meal, we decided to just order entrees, although I could not help but want to order the Creamed Corn with Smoked Bacon as well.

I got the Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Roasted Tomatoes, Shiitakes and Mushroom Broth,

while my friend got the Sliced Filet Mignon with Cipollini Onions and Wild Mushrooms.

The starters were interesting enough, with several different sorts of bread.
Our food came shortly after, presented pretty well as would be expected.
Both dishes were pretty good, although the best dish was actually the corn, and we basically cleaned the bowl out.

Overall, I would definitely recommend coming to this place, as long as you don't mind the cost, which would have been more than a $100 if not for my gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment