Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4th 2014: Dinner at Ginger Exchange, Cambridge

Today, I was finally able to confirm with Waban Kitchen in Newton that I had left my leather jacket there on Friday, as they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. With that, I decided to head into the area, getting a Japanese dinner at Ginger Exchange in Cambridge.
This place is pretty upbeat,

with an interesting menu consisting of noodles, buns and sushi among others. With my deal, I decided to get the Exchange Noodle Soup (Coconut Curry with Ramen and Shrimp)

and Ina's Bao Baos (Spicy Pork, with French Fries).
The noodles were perfect, if not for the onions which I detest, while the buns were scrumptious as well. A recommend for a quick meal definitely if you are in the Inman Square area.

After my delicious meal, it was time for my reunion with my jacket. It's good to finally have it back after worrying about it the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment