Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11th 2014: Dinner at Janine's Frostee, Ware

Today after work, I decided to head out west to have an ice cream dinner at Janine's Frostee in the town of Ware. Like any ice cream place out here, seating is outside, and it was still pretty chilly today, although it has been the warmest day in a while.  I decide to get a Lobster Roll, the Saucy Sow (6" inch all meat hot dog topped with bacon and warm cheddar cheese sauce)

and a Brown Derby Sundae (brownie, almonds, hot chocolate fudge, Rainbow Crunch Ice Cream).
The lobster roll was extremely full of lobster meat, while the hot dog was really cheesy, with the bacon adding to the tastiness of it. The sundae was of course good with chocolaty sinfulness.

I still had some time before the sun set, so I headed to Grenville Park, with views of the Ware River that I missed the last time I was here,


With that, I called it a day and headed home. Hope spring comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment