Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17th 2014: Dinner at Blueprint American Bar and Grille, Westminster

Today after work, I decided to head to the town of Westminster for dinner at the Blueprint American Bar and Grille, passing through Princeton
Snow Pond, Deer Path
Glutner Pond, 186 East Princeton Road
Paradise Pond, 35 Fitchburg Road

Crow Hills Pond, 270 Fitchburg Road
and a few places in Westminster
Wachusett Lake, 55 Mile Hill Road
Meetinghouse Pond, 30 West Princeton Road
Round Meadow Pond, 12 State Road East
Finally, it was time to head to dinner. I had trouble finding this place, as the GPS had no idea where it was, sending me the totally wrong way. I even had to get help from a cop who had pulled up to find out what I was up to stopped outside a gas station, who surprisingly gave me complicated directions that somehow I managed to follow to a certain extent, and eventually actually found the restaurant.

It was St. Patrick's Day, so they had a special menu of Irish-American food, of which I was tempted to try the Reuben Tacos, but I decided to go with the Deviled Local Eggs (with spicy bacon),

and the Asian Hot Dog (pickled ginger, Napa Cabbage, fried soba noodles, scallions, tomatoes, sesame ginger aioli).
I enjoyed the eggs, but the hot dog took a little while to get used to, especially with the pickled ginger, but I eventually warmed up to it, and it was actually pretty interesting and good. Overall though, just another typical Irish bar, so nothing too amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment