Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14th 2014: Having Dinner with a Friend from Out of Town

Today after work, I headed into Boston to meet with a friend I have not seen in a long while, bringing him to a Korean dinner at Seoul Soulongtang in the Allston area of Boston. This time, I decided to get the Dolsot Bibimba(steamed rice topped with assorted vegetables, sliced beef, egg and sesame oil in a clay pot + spicy paste on side), while my friends both got the Douganitang, which I got the last time I was here.

Pretty good, but not necessarily the best, although I finished everything in the bowl.

After dinner, we headed to Kung Fu Tea nearby for drinks. I was surprised that my friend who used to live in NYC had never had it before. I decided to get the Yogurt Orange Juice with pearls, which was actually pretty good.

Unfortunately, my friend had to leave early to catch his bus back to New Hampshire, so we had to call it a night early. It was good to be able to catch up with him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment