Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26th 2015: Dinner at 3 Squares, Needham

Today after work, I decided to head to the town of Needham for dinner at 3 Squares, a pretty nicely decorated restaurant with a slight casual feel.

They had interesting glasses as well, shaped like a beer can without its top.

For food, as there wasn't really anything really interesting on the menu, I went with the Slow Braised Beef Short Rib (red wine demi glacé served with mashed potatoes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts) for my entrée

And the Crispy Fluffernutter Brownie Square (Brownie smothered in Chocolate and Peanut butter crisps, laud with Marshmallow fluff) for dessert.

The meat was really good, falling apart with the slight touch of my knife.

The dessert was sinfully delicious as well.

After dinner, I went to get some pizza takeout for tomorrow's lunch from Islington Pizza in Westwood, getting the Thai Chicken Pizza (Fresh chicken, thai peanut sauce, pineapple, fresh mozzarella cheese blend).
I shouldn't have bothered really. Pretty awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment