Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29th 2012: Breakfast at Bean Counter Bakery, Shrewsbury

Today, there was a huge snow storm coming, so I decided to stay in for the day. I had to go to work for a short time though, and after leaving the office, I decided to take the opportunity to have breakfast at the Bean Counter Bakery in Shrewsbury.

A pretty small cafe to say the least, although the cakes behind the counter looked absolutely heavenly.


I did not have a groupon for this place though, so I had to pick and choose. In the end, I got the Peanut Butter Pyramid

and the Chocolate Mousse Tart

before sitting in front of the window with my small cup of hot chocolate.
Somehow, I could not finish my meal of sweets, but I definitely think this place is worth visiting for dessert fare.

With that, I headed home to weather the storm, which is still ongoing while I finish up this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment