Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18th 2012: At Work Pizza from College Pizza, Worcester

Today, I had to work really late, so I decided to use the opportunity to use a Groupon at College Pizza, a new pizzeria in Worcester, to get some takeout dinner. After looking at the online menu, I decided to order the Meat Lovers Pizza, with sausage, bacon, hamburger, pepperoni and ham,

and the Ranch Deluxe Pizza, with grilled chicken, ranch and bacon.



The pizzeria itself is a small place in a seedy side of Worcester, and I was glad to be out of there after getting my order.

After taking my food back to the office, I decided to share my food with my colleague who was also working late with me. She loves pizza as well, and she actually thought the pizza was actually pretty decent. I myself enjoyed the Ranch Deluxe pizza, although the Meat Lover's Pizza was just so-so in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment