Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20th 2012: Cupcakes from Aunty Ellen's Creative Confections, Leominster and Chinese Takeout from Harvest Moon 2, Worcester

Today, I was allowed to go in late for work, so I decided to take the time to get some cupcakes from Aunty Ellen's Creative Confections in the city of Leominster. Before getting them though, I visited some places I missed out on before.
Holy Family of Nazareth Parish
79 Union Street
St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Leominster City Hall, 25 West Street
Chapel of all Saints

The cake shop itself was pretty small, but the cakes there looked really good. Unfortunately, according to the lady behind the counter, my groupon was only valid for a dozen cupcakes. Thankfully, they had a dozen different cupcakes, so I got one of each.

In the end, I got back to the office late, but thankfully everyone was too busy enjoying my cupcakes to care.

I had to stay really late at work, so I decided to get Chinese takeout from dinner. This time, it was Hunan Beef and Fried Rice from Harvest Moon 2, a small Chinese restaurant, if you can even call it that, on 75 West Boylston Street in Worcester.
It was okay and filling, but nothing to be amazed about. It just made my long  night a bit more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment