Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd 2012: Dinner at John Harvard's, Cambridge

Today after work, I decided to head to Cambridge for a meetup dinner at John Harvard's, a bar restaurant in the heart of Harvard Square on Dunster Street. This place is actually pretty big and nicely decorated, with stained glass windows depicting "religious" figures, which in my mind kinda contradicts the alcohol being sold here.

After looking at the menu, which was pretty much typical western food, I decided to go for the Bourbon & Ale Salmon, which came flame grilled with French green beans, roasted red pepper, English peas and tendrils, covered in a chili glaze.


I don't usually order fish at restaurants, and am not a fan of red peppers, but the chili glaze just made everything on the plate so delicious that I gobbled everything up quickly.

Overall, I enjoyed my dining experience today. Many of the people at the table were intrigued to hear me talk about my upcoming food truck venture, and the food was good, overriding the long drive I had to do to get to Cambridge. A decent recommend by me for this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment