Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29th 2014: Trivia and Dinner at Margarita's, Framingham

Today after work, I had a meet up event to go to for trivia at Margarita's,  a Mexican chain restaurant in Framingham.

I was a little late,  but thankfully I want the last,  and we had to wait a while to get a table anyway.  Soon after we sat down, the trivia session started. In between we managed to order some food, with me getting the Aztec Shrimp Quesadillas (Baja shrimp, salsa Fresca,  roasted corn salsa and Cheese,  served with Chipotle sour cream and guacamole),

and I also got to try my friend's Queso (Mexican melted cheese dip).

The Quesadillas were okay, while the Queso was really salty. Disappointing,  really As for the trivia, we did really well at the beginning,  with me contributing a lot for once, but towards the end, with the harder questions,  we just kept guessing wrong and began our fall from grace. Oh well. At least we had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment